Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Baking With Kids



Several years ago my I bought a book called Drawing With Children. Every time he saw it my husband liked to joke that he'd draw with children, but he couldn't find a sharpener big enough to fit their heads. (yeah, he's warped, but I love him anyway.)

That was what came to mind when Aimee, the editor of Simple Bites and the author of the blog Under the Highchair, asked me to write a post about Baking with Kids. To get the answer to the burning question of whether it's better to used minced or diced kids, when baking with kids, head over to Simple Bites. (Yes, I'm warped too. Didn't you know that by now?)

Because I've been feeling a bit swamped lately (can you tell by how infrequently I post?), this will be my last post for Simple Bites. But not to fear, they've got some wonderful new writers who will more than fill the void. Be sure, if you haven't already, to sign up to subscribe via email or RSS feed.

And the picture? That's my son and the armpit butter. Why? Well, go read the post and find out.

2 comments:

Jennifer Jo said...

Warped is my style. Love it!

Stef said...

haha! I love what your husband said! Now I see where Sarah gets her great sense of humor from :)